Delta Theta Chapter of Alpha Gamma Delta at the University of Idaho Est. 1958
The original Delta Theta collegiate chapter house, the “Blake Street House”, was located on the site now occupied by the Lionel Hampton Music Building. Our current chapter house, built in 1967 at 727 Nez Perce Drive, is the prominent center of Idaho’s “New Greek Row”.
We are so proud of our chapter home, and love where we live! The opportunity to live with all of our sisters during our college years is a time that we all cherish. Our beautiful home has undergone two major updates in recent years. The first being in the summer of 2015, where our main floor was transformed. The TV room, foyer, dining room, and the formal living room were updated at this time. The second renovation being in the summer of 2017. We had a complete overhaul of the day rooms, the upstairs lounge, the downstairs lounge, hallways, and stairwells.
Our chapter facility has the most useable space per member on the University of Idaho campus, and we are the only sorority on campus with a backyard (with a firepit!). Our members feel comfortable, and right at home in our wonderful and spacious chapter house.
In addition, we have an excellent meal plan. We serve Sunday dinner through Friday lunch. There is a continental style breakfast, and catered lunch and dinners. We are served by the popular greek cooking company, Campus Cooks. The food is delicious and healthy. Each meal is accompanied by a fresh salad bar. We are able to accommodate all dietary needs. From vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, and beyond.
- Close proximity to campus. It is approximately a 5-minute walk to the center of campus, and less than a 3-minute walk to the Administration, Albertson's, and Education buildings
- Large screen TV on the main floor with access to cable, a gaming system, and games
- A TV in the upstairs and downstairs lounge
- 24-hour quiet study room, with individual desks and room for group meetings
- Backyard with a fire pit
- Fully equipped kitchenette, with a snack cabinet, 24-hour coffee, and community fridge/freezer
- Formal living room with plush couches
- Baby Grand Piano in the formal living room
- Fully stocked community craft closet
- Dress closet
- Laundry room with full access to 2 washers and dryers (laundry is free!), a drying rack, and storage for laundry detergent
- Fully furnished day rooms with large desks, comfortable couches and rolling chairs, big cubbies, and roomy closets
- Bathrooms with natural lighting, reinforced countertops, hair dying sinks, and storage for shower caddies
- Bathtub in the downstairs bathroom
- Lots of parking!
- Balcony with wonderful view of campus
- Close proximity to two beautiful outdoor arboretums complete with trails, perfect for those who love to exercise outdoors
- Located near the University of Idaho Golf Course